License + Copyright
Copyrights to all designs remain the property of designerprintables.com. The designs are licensed to you for personal use only; as a single user, not for resale, exchange or commercial distribution. Unless you purchase our Commercial License.
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
Effective Date: July 1, 2018.
This Commercial License is an agreement between you (“You”) and ITW Visions, LLC (“DesignerPrintables.com”).
DesignerPrintables.com hereby grants You the rights to use the Item (as defined below) according to the terms of this Commercial License. Your usage of the Items is subject to the terms of this Commercial License.
- “Personal Use” : Using Items in a manner that (i) does not generate any monetary gain to Yourself or any third party; (ii) is not meant to entice sales; and (iii) is not used in premises, platform or event which is related to any business, community or non-profit organizational purposes.
- “Commercial Use” : Using Items in a manner that would result in or is intended for receiving any form of remuneration, procuring sales or commercial exposure for Yourself, Your client or any third party. This includes any other usages which do not fall under Personal Use.
Permitted Usages & Restrictions
Below are the permitted usages with our Commercial License:
- Commercial Licenses come with unlimited physical commercial use.
- The files can be used in part or in whole for your personal and commercial projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed.
- Files cannot be used in logos, trademarks, corporate identity, and branding.
- Files cannot be shared, copied, resold, distributed in its original format in any way.
You Represent and Warrant That;
You are at least 18 years of age or have the right to enter into this Commercial License;
- You will not use the Items in any way that is prohibited by this Commercial License;
- Information You provided us is accurate and true, including without limitation all payment and billing information; and
- Except as otherwise stated in this Commercial License, any account opened or maintained by You on our site will only be accessed and used by You for the purposes and on terms stipulated in this Commercial License.
You shall not assign Your rights or interests under this Commercial License to any third party without our prior written consent.
You have agreed and reaffirm Your agreement to this Commercial License electronically by downloading the Item(s).
You may seek for refund only if any of the following occurs:
- file of downloaded Item is corrupted and we are unable to fix the file
- file of downloaded Item is inconsistent with its product description in terms of file types and resolution at the time of download/purchase
- file of downloaded Item is missing or unable to be downloaded by You at the time of download/purchase and we are unable to retrieve such file.
If You wish to request a refund due to any of the above-mentioned events, You must contact Our Team via email at email@example.com in writing no later than 30 days from the date of Your purchase and we will do our best to accommodate your request.